- 4′ temporary concrete anchor strap
- Can be used for a variety of applications
- Pass through design allows for quick and easy attachment
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance
- Meets ANSI Z359.1/ Z359.4-2007
Anchorages to which personal Fall Protection equipment is to be attached should be capable of sustaining the anticipated loads. Whether working in Fall Restraint Work Positioning or in Fall Arrest an assessment of the anchorage should be made to ascertain it’s suitability for the intended purpose.
This concrete anchor is designed to provide an anchor point for your personal fall protection system during construction. To protect from abrasion and wear, this anchor is covered in a heavy duty nylon webbing. During construction, this cost effective anchor can be installed as a permanent anchor protruded through poured concrete, or in temporary applications.